Impermea Materials, Brand Lead
Fast-growing Framingham-based advanced materials manufacturer of protective coatings is looking for outgoing and hardworking people to add to its team. Previously featured on ABC’s Shark Tank, DetraPel manufactures non-toxic, PFAS-free barrier coatings for industrial and consumer applications.
The Impermea Materials Brand Lead position is a full-time, in-person position responsible for growing DetraPel’s Industrial Pillar, Impermea Materials through strategic marketing campaigns, optimizing digital advertising and improving SEO. You will collaborate intimately with our core team of R&D, sales, and management to develop new market opportunities.
The nature of this role will provide immense growth opportunities and responsibilities within the company. You will report directly to the Director of Strategy & Product Development.
- Build and implement Account Based Marketing campaigns resulting in a cumulative $1.25M, or greater, in new opportunities within the first 8 months
- Collaborate with our sales department to implement new ABM campaigns and tactics to grow cumulative new opportunities to $2.5M, or greater, within the first 12-16 months
- Continuously adapt, test, and iterate marketing strategies in a rapidly changing environment
- Perform market research for new product launches and provide market insights for new product development in food packaging, textile, or other industries while presenting new market opportunities
- Continuous Demand & Lead Generation
- Must be comfortable with Google Analytics & Google Ads from an implementation standpoint and data analysis.
- Implement strategic content at least 4 times monthly to improve the positioning of the company and leadership as thought leaders in all of our company verticals
- Develop a roadmap within the first 4 weeks that leverages content, develops backlink generation strategies, and optimizes keywords across on-page elements to achieve top search engine ranking
- Execute on roadmap using analytical tools to optimize performance and improve our websites and Google Search organic ranking and domain authority score to at least 50 within the first 9 months.
Things to enjoy:
- A fun and rewarding place to work with a collaborative team environment
- A company dog! - we are pet-friendly!
- Unlimited PTO
- Company healthcare benefits + vision + dental
- Subsidized Life Time Fitness membership
- Monthly team events
- Performance compensation & stock options
- Company-sponsored professional development fund
You'll fit right in if:
- You have a can-do attitude and a positive approach to problem-solving
- You like people and enjoy going above and beyond to help others
- You have a high degree of creativity, organizational skills, project management skills, and attention to detail
- You are willing to participate in continuous learning and training
- You have at least 3 years of demonstrated experience in B2B/Industrial marketing
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred