DetraPel is proud to offer you high quality products crafted to our highest standards. We therefore warrant all of our products against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the initial date of purchase with proof of purchase.
All products not purchased at DetraPel.com but from separate authorized retailers must be returned to those retailers directly. If the warranty claim falls outside of the retailer’s return window, please contact us to see if you qualify for our manufacturer’s warranty.
If you feel like your DetraPel designer diaper bag isn’t holding up the way it should, we want to help but please read all of the warranty information below so you can make sure you qualify for this warranty:
- Proof of purchase is necessary.
- Warranties are non-transferable and apply only to the original owner. Products that are resold, given away, or in any case where you are not the original owner are NOT covered by this warranty.
- All repairs and exchanges are at issued at the sole discretion of DetraPel. All exchanges or replacements will be of comparable value to the bag being exchanged or replaced.
- You are responsible for ALL shipping costs. Any incorrect or incomplete shipping address information may result in additional shipping fees to you.
- Warranties DO NOT cover:
- Damages caused by normal wear and tear or natural breakdown of materials (i.e. zipper wear, scratches on the outside of the bag from being dragged or rubbed, dirty spots or stains, milk or other liquids that spill and leave stains or smells);
- Defects resulting from accidents, improper storage or improper handling, such as by airport staff; or
- Defects resulting from improper use, including any use or care not in accordance with the product instructions;
- All defective products will need to be returned for evaluation by DetraPel. Please contact customer service using the Contact Us link below and provide the following information:
- a detailed description of the defect;
- digital pictures of the defect; and
- your original receipt (invoice) with date of purchase.
- DetraPel wants happy customers so we will fairly and promptly evaluate your defect claim based on the guidelines stated here and will respond to you within 7 business days of your initial email.
- If DetraPel decides that your defect is covered by this warranty, we will issue you an RMA number and you can follow the return procedures listed in Sections 1 & 2 of the Return Requirements.
DetraPel is proud to offer you high quality products crafted to our highest standards. We therefore warrant all of our products against defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year from the initial date of purchase with proof of purchase.
Thank you for purchasing DetraPel